In this guide we will walk you through how to manage your mobile projects which have been uploaded via your phone.
Mobile Projects is a fantastic feature from Easy Domains which lets you update your website(s) with fresh content directly from your mobile. It's ideal when you want to show off your latest project or to keep your visitors up to date with the latest news of your work. If you'd like to learn more about Mobile Projects, please give us a call on 01235 968004 between Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. Alternatively, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.
This guide is focused on managing content that has already been uploaded. You will first need to upload at least 1 project to your website.
Let's get started!
1. Choose the website that has Mobile Projects enabled.
2. From the main navigation bar, select the teal cog icon to go to the Settings section.
3. To manage your projects, simply select "Website Extras" via the Quick Manage menu on the left.
4. From this section, select "more information" on Mobile Projects.
5. You will be presented with a list of mobile projects that you have already uploaded; you can edit a particular project by clicking "update" next to the project. In this scenario, you can see that I’ve accidentally uploaded a duplicate post.
6. From this page, you can edit the content of the mobile project, including:
- Updating your project title and description
- Add/remove any photos attached to the project
- Remove the project
If you're making any changes (other than removing), please don't forget to hit "Save Changes" at the bottom of the screen.
As this project was accidentally uploaded, I will be removing this project by selecting "Remove Project" from near the top of the screen.
All changes made through Easy Sites will reflect on the website immediately.
If you have any problems following this guide or managing your Mobile Projects, please contact our team at email@example.com or call us on 01253 968004.