Raising a support ticket in Easy Sites is straightforward.
If you have any queries regarding Easy Sites or any other Easy Domains services and products, creating a support ticket might be your first port of call.
Let's get started!
1. Choose any domain/website and you will be presented with the Pages menu.
2. From the main navigation bar, select the green ticket icon to go to the Help section.
3. Click the "Create Ticket" button.
4. You can now fill out the contact form by entering a subject and message.
5. You can also raise a support ticket by clicking on the orange banner, which is available across several pages throughout Easy Sites. This will take you to the same section found in step 3.
Support tickets are monitored by our team 24/7 and are usually answered within 30 minutes during regular working hours and within 1 to 3 hours outside of regular working hours.
Your tickets can be managed from within Easy Sites in the same section found in step 3. Our responses will also be sent to the email address tied to your Easy Sites account. You can update a ticket through the ticket in Easy Sites or replying via your email address, which will update the ticket correspondence in Easy Sites.
If you have any problems following this guide or require any further information, you can contact our team directly at email@example.com or call us on 01253 968004.